Our patented Bamboo Office Chair Mats have introduced eco-friendly style to what was formerly an unattractive and purely functional accessory. Naturally elegant bamboo is more durable than a plastic mat and adds a charming organic touch to any area.
- Designed for Commercial carpet (up to 1/4″ thick, no carpet pad) and hard floors
- Lip size: 24″ wide x 9.5″ deep. NOTE: Lip size is included in overall mat dimensions. For example, 44″ × 52″ mat with lip is 52″ from top of lip to the end of the mat.
- 2″ wide slats
- Felt backing with non-slip gripper dots keeps mat in place
- Rounded edges for easy access on and off the mat
- Rolls up for easy shipping and portability
- Finished with premium, eco-friendly, UV-cured coating for ultimate protection
- 100% Moso bamboo is sustainably harvested in its native habitat in the Anji Mountains of China
- Kiln-dried to the optimum moisture content to minimize cracking and warping
- Meets stringent European E1 standard for formaldehyde emissions
- Hard floor casters are recommended for optimum performance
- Dusting and light cleaning can be done with a damp cloth. We also recommend Bona Pro Series Hardwood Floor Cleaner for regular cleaning and Bona Pro Series Hardwood Floor Refresher for occasional refreshing of the polyurethane coating.
It fit perfectly with my non-standard desk shape. It is smooth and sturdy.
Works well and looks smart with our black chair, desk, ceiling fan, and turntable.
Great product, relatively light but very sturdy and doesn't make much noise with the chair rolling on it. Looks like it will last very well!
When I saw the box I was immediately disappointed. I was hoping to see a wide flat box with a mat in it. Instead I had a folded mat that collapses like those old tacky wind shield visors. My carpet met the specifications but bc it’s not one solid pieces it’s a bit wavy. I don’t want to pay for return shipping, nor splurge for the upgrade so for now...this works.
This is our 2nd one We like the Cherry finish We get compliments when people see it We bought a larger one this time and gave the other one away It still looks good after 4 years