Bamboo Chair MatOur patented Bamboo Office Chair Mats have introduced eco-friendly style to what was formerly an unattractive and purely functional accessory. Naturally elegant bamboo is more durable than a plastic mat and adds a charming organic touch to any area.
- Designed for Plush carpet (up to 3/4″ thick, with carpet pad) and hard floors—our most durable mat
- Lip size: 24″ wide x 9.5″ deep. NOTE: Lip size is included in overall mat dimensions. For example, 47″ × 51″ mat with lip is 51″ from top of lip to the end of the mat.
- Non-slip natural latex backing keeps mat in place
- Beveled edge for easy access on an off the mat
- Folds up so it’s easy to ship and carry
- Finished with premium, eco-friendly, UV-cured coating for ultimate protection
- 100% Moso bamboo is sustainably harvested in its native habitat in the Anji Mountains of China
- Kiln-dried to the optimum moisture content to minimize cracking and warping
- Meets stringent European E1 standard for formaldehyde emissions
- Hard floor casters are recommended for optimum performance
- Dusting and light cleaning can be done with a damp cloth. We also recommend Bona Pro Series Hardwood Floor Cleaner for regular cleaning and Bona Pro Series Hardwood Floor Refresher for occasional refreshing of the polyurethane coating.
Just what I wanted. The quality is amazing!
I was skeptical because so many floor mats for plush carpet just fall short. They're either too soft or they look gross. This one surprised me and it works beautifully and looks wonderful.
The chair mat is very thick and definitely well made. I regret not buying a larger model.
I'd say it's exactly like hardwood and while more expensive then the plastic ****, it's definitely going to last much longer.
No one make a comparable mat. This thing is as thick and strong as the description says, and it pays off. I have this on a plush carpet over extra thick padding, and it sits as though it was on carpet tiles. There is no flex or give and my antique desk chair with the tiny casters moves easily in every direction. Unpacking and setup was a breeze. Unfold, place, sit. So easy my husband could have done it. One small complaint. The plastic mat I used to have slid all over the carpet and curled up against the desk. This one is much better about not sliding, but there is still a little creep in it. A somewhat tackier bottom would be nice. That won't stop us from buying another one for my husband's side of the desk, though. This is American made quality the way it should be.