Our patented Bamboo Office Chair Mats have introduced eco-friendly style to what was formerly an unattractive and purely functional accessory. Naturally elegant bamboo is more durable than a plastic mat and adds a charming organic touch to any area.
- Designed for Plush carpet (up to 3/4″ thick, with carpet pad) and hard floors—our most durable mat
- Non-slip natural latex backing keeps mat in place
- Beveled edge for easy access on an off the mat
- Folds up so it’s easy to ship and carry
- Finished with premium, eco-friendly, UV-cured coating for ultimate protection
- 100% Moso bamboo is sustainably harvested in its native habitat in the Anji Mountains of China
- Kiln-dried to the optimum moisture content to minimize cracking and warping
- Meets stringent European E1 standard for formaldehyde emissions
- Hard floor casters are recommended for optimum performance
- Dusting and light cleaning can be done with a damp cloth. We also recommend Bona Pro Series Hardwood Floor Cleaner for regular cleaning and Bona Pro Series Hardwood Floor Refresher for occasional refreshing of the polyurethane coating.
Anji Mountain’s Plush Bamboo chair mat is a beast! I’ve owned a bunch of other chair mats (one was bamboo) from other companies and they were all lightweights and wore out or cracked quickly. Judging from the weight and build quality & look, I won’t be needing another one until I want to get another color. It works great on a very plush carpet & pad installation in my office too. Well done, A.M.
I went back and forth on buying the "plush" model due to the price.... Finally pulled the trigger after being disappointed by plastic mats. I have high pile carpets (3/4") and a very thick underpad. This mat is very solid and doesn't shift when rolling around. Very smooth rolling surface and seems pretty durable. The rubber backing means it would be great for hardwood floors or tile as well, so I expect this mat to work in my office no matter where I may move! Minus 1 star for: - one side of the mat (it is split into two pieces which fold on a fabric hinge) is slightly warped, making one side about a mm higher than the other. Not a deal breaker and am still happy with the product. So far hasn't been a problem once I've put weight on it. - The packaging. While it did keep it safe, the polystyrene foam made a MESS. tins bits floating all around my apartment and clinging to the mat.
We have been looking for good quality chair mats for our office that would replace the older thin bamboo and plastic ones that we had been using for years. We bought a series of Plush Bamboo mats which are thicker than the others and could not be more content or happy. They look beautiful and the additional thickness provides support and will clearly last a long time.
This works for what I would it for - to set on top of carpet and allow my chair to roll around. The map is solid and the chair rolls over it nicely. However, one side is just slightly higher than the other - maybe due to me putting more weight on one side than the other - so one side sinks into the carpet more than the other and that puts a small bump at the seam. Over time, as my chair hits that seam, it wears the seam down. I don't know that there is an easy fix or whether that wearing down will not continue, but that is something I noticed.
This looks better than expected and works very well. My floor is covered by a fairly thick carpet so my old floor mat allowed my chair casters to dig in deeply making it hard to moved. Problem cured.