Our patented Bamboo Office Chair Mats have introduced eco-friendly style to what was formerly an unattractive and purely functional accessory. Naturally elegant bamboo is more durable than a plastic mat and adds a charming organic touch to any area.
- Designed for Plush carpet (up to 3/4″ thick, with carpet pad) and hard floors—our most durable mat
- Non-slip natural latex backing keeps mat in place
- Beveled edge for easy access on an off the mat
- Folds up so it’s easy to ship and carry
- Finished with premium, eco-friendly, UV-cured coating for ultimate protection
- 100% Moso bamboo is sustainably harvested in its native habitat in the Anji Mountains of China
- Kiln-dried to the optimum moisture content to minimize cracking and warping
- Meets stringent European E1 standard for formaldehyde emissions
- Hard floor casters are recommended for optimum performance
- Dusting and light cleaning can be done with a damp cloth. We also recommend Bona Pro Series Hardwood Floor Cleaner for regular cleaning and Bona Pro Series Hardwood Floor Refresher for occasional refreshing of the polyurethane coating.
This looks better than expected and works very well. My floor is covered by a fairly thick carpet so my old floor mat allowed my chair casters to dig in deeply making it hard to moved. Problem cured.
The mat is of excellent quality and is an upgrade for my home office
No one make a comparable mat. This thing is as thick and strong as the description says, and it pays off. I have this on a plush carpet over extra thick padding, and it sits as though it was on carpet tiles. There is no flex or give and my antique desk chair with the tiny casters moves easily in every direction. Unpacking and setup was a breeze. Unfold, place, sit. So easy my husband could have done it. One small complaint. The plastic mat I used to have slid all over the carpet and curled up against the desk. This one is much better about not sliding, but there is still a little creep in it. A somewhat tackier bottom would be nice. That won't stop us from buying another one for my husband's side of the desk, though. This is American made quality the way it should be.
I've been struggling for many months with the expensive and essentially worthless plastic mats available from Staples and Office Depot. These plastic mats are so flimsy that once placed on a carpet, the wheels of my chair would sink into the plastic mat and make it almost impossible to roll out of the indentations caused by the wheels. The plastic mats also have the nasty habit of allowing mold and mildew to grow underneath them, causing a very unpleasant odor to emanate when it's lifted up. None of these unpleasant plastic chair mat characteristics are associated with the Anji Mountain bamboo chair mats. I am purchasing my 3rd bamboo chair mat for my home office/workstation enclaves. I will never buy another plastic chair mat and will only consider Anji Mountain as a source of high quality work-space floor coverings. I highly recommend the Anji Mountain products for those who require quality, durability and beauty in their applications.