This transitional jute rug brings a magnificent, moderately chunky texture to practically any area in your home. Brightly dyed in a vibrant ivory color which can awaken a tired room or be the centerpiece of a freshly designed new space. Handloom woven by skilled village weavers who apply vintage weaving techniques to a classic design. And don't worry, this rug is as durable and hard wearing as it is gorgeous so it's a great choice for high-traffic areas.
- Jute brings a magnificent, chunky texture to any space
- Jute fibers exhibit naturally anti-static, insulating and moisture regulating properties
- Pile: 100% jute
- Height: 0.50 inches
- Rug pad recommended
- Vacuum regularly with suction only--a beater brush is not recommended
- Blot liquid spills immediately by pressing a clean, undyed cloth into the spill to absorb as much as possible
- For hard to remove stains professional rug cleaning is recommended
- Made in India
Nicknamed the “Golden Fiber” for its beautiful luster, Jute fibers are characteristically long, soft and shiny and are among the strongest, most flexible vegetable fibers on the planet. Its fibers exhibit naturally anti-static, insulating and moisture regulating properties which are exceptional qualities for a natural fiber area rug. Jute is predominantly farmed by approximately four million small farmers in India and Bangladesh and supports hundreds of thousands of workers in jute manufacturing (from raw material to yarn and finished products).