Our patented Bamboo Office Chair Mats have introduced eco-friendly style to what was formerly an unattractive and purely functional accessory. Naturally elegant bamboo is more durable than a plastic mat and adds a charming organic touch to any area.
- Designed for Commercial carpet (up to 1/4″ thick, no carpet pad) and hard floors
- Lip size: 24″ wide x 9.5″ deep. NOTE: Lip size is included in overall mat dimensions. For example, 44″ × 52″ mat with lip is 52″ from top of lip to the end of the mat.
- 2″ wide slats
- Felt backing with non-slip gripper dots keeps mat in place
- Rounded edges for easy access on and off the mat
- Rolls up for easy shipping and portability
- Finished with premium, eco-friendly, UV-cured coating for ultimate protection
- 100% Moso bamboo is sustainably harvested in its native habitat in the Anji Mountains of China
- Kiln-dried to the optimum moisture content to minimize cracking and warping
- Meets stringent European E1 standard for formaldehyde emissions
- Hard floor casters are recommended for optimum performance
- Dusting and light cleaning can be done with a damp cloth. We also recommend Bona Pro Series Hardwood Floor Cleaner for regular cleaning and Bona Pro Series Hardwood Floor Refresher for occasional refreshing of the polyurethane coating.
This is our 2nd one We like the Cherry finish We get compliments when people see it We bought a larger one this time and gave the other one away It still looks good after 4 years
Love it, so easy to lay out and nit heavy, also chair rolls over with no denting
We recently purchased a bamboo chair mat for our office. We received it promptly. Very good looking. Going to order another.
Just bought a replacement for my 14 year old Anji Bamboo Chair mat. The old mat had been in use practically daily that whole time. It was just getting more worn looking than I liked, but it was fully serviceable until I received my new one today. I shopped other chair mats for up to half the money but was afraid of what I would get. I knew how long my old one lasted and felt it was worth the money to go with the Anji Mountain again!! Great product.