Our patented Bamboo Office Chair Mats have introduced eco-friendly style to what was formerly an unattractive and purely functional accessory. Naturally elegant bamboo is more durable than a plastic mat and adds a charming organic touch to any area.
- Designed for Plush carpet (up to 3/4″ thick, with carpet pad) and hard floors—our most durable mat
- Non-slip natural latex backing keeps mat in place
- Beveled edge for easy access on an off the mat
- Folds up so it’s easy to ship and carry
- Finished with premium, eco-friendly, UV-cured coating for ultimate protection
- 100% Moso bamboo is sustainably harvested in its native habitat in the Anji Mountains of China
- Kiln-dried to the optimum moisture content to minimize cracking and warping
- Meets stringent European E1 standard for formaldehyde emissions
- Hard floor casters are recommended for optimum performance
- Dusting and light cleaning can be done with a damp cloth. We also recommend Bona Pro Series Hardwood Floor Cleaner for regular cleaning and Bona Pro Series Hardwood Floor Refresher for occasional refreshing of the polyurethane coating.
Plush Bamboo Chair Mat (No Lip)
I got tired of buying a plastic chairmat every year. Thats as long as they have ever lasted for me. Purchased a Deluxe Bamboo mat for my wife last year and it still looks brand new. I bought the Plush mat for myself due to thick carpet. So far it has met my expectations. No flexing at all. I believe this one will last a long time.
Bamboo Chair Mat
Great product. Nice finish. I like the beveled edges on the Plush model. Very sturdy. Functions well.
Beautiful and Functional
We love the look and how it remains in place.
The King Kong of Bamboo Chair Mats
Anji Mountain’s Plush Bamboo chair mat is a beast! I’ve owned a bunch of other chair mats (one was bamboo) from other companies and they were all lightweights and wore out or cracked quickly. Judging from the weight and build quality & look, I won’t be needing another one until I want to get another color. It works great on a very plush carpet & pad installation in my office too. Well done, A.M.
I went back and forth on buying the "plush" model due to the price.... Finally pulled the trigger after being disappointed by plastic mats. I have high pile carpets (3/4") and a very thick underpad. This mat is very solid and doesn't shift when rolling around. Very smooth rolling surface and seems pretty durable. The rubber backing means it would be great for hardwood floors or tile as well, so I expect this mat to work in my office no matter where I may move! Minus 1 star for: - one side of the mat (it is split into two pieces which fold on a fabric hinge) is slightly warped, making one side about a mm higher than the other. Not a deal breaker and am still happy with the product. So far hasn't been a problem once I've put weight on it. - The packaging. While it did keep it safe, the polystyrene foam made a MESS. tins bits floating all around my apartment and clinging to the mat.