Our patented Bamboo Office Chair Mats have introduced eco-friendly style to what was formerly an unattractive and purely functional accessory. Naturally elegant bamboo is more durable than a plastic mat and adds a charming organic touch to any area.
- Designed for Berber/Loop carpet (up to 3/8″ thick, with carpet pad) and hard floors
- 4″ wide slats
- Felt backing with non-slip gripper dots keeps mat in place
- Rounded edges for easy access on and off the mat
- Rolls up for easy shipping and portability
- Finished with premium, eco-friendly, UV-cured coating for ultimate protection
- 100% Moso bamboo is sustainably harvested in its native habitat in the Anji Mountains of China
- Kiln-dried to the optimum moisture content to minimize cracking and warping
- Meets stringent European E1 standard for formaldehyde emissions
- Hard floor casters are recommended for optimum performance
- Dusting and light cleaning can be done with a damp cloth. We also recommend Bona Pro Series Hardwood Floor Cleaner for regular cleaning and Bona Pro Series Hardwood Floor Refresher for occasional refreshing of the polyurethane coating.
I couldn't decide on which rug to select as a chairmat, and when I saw the bamboo options, it was the perfect solution. It was delivered quickly and easy to unpack and is nice and sturdy, doesn't slip, and great quality. I've had it for about a month and have no complaints. I would recommend.
being cheap I tried to make my own mat out of pergo. It lasted a month because my carpet is so soft that the flex from my weight destroyed the pergo. This bamboo is very strong and has no flex. Perfect for what I need.
Anji chair mat works fine so far; the question would be better asked in 6 or 12 months. We have purchased similar Anji Mountain chair mats previously and have had good success with them. No complaints.
Perfect for what I wanted. Happy to recommend it.
Put three of them together for a larger surface area. Works and looks great! Price a little steep, but satisfied.