Standard Bamboo Chairmat 5mm
Our patented Bamboo Office Chairmats have introduced eco-friendly style to what was formerly an unattractive and purely functional accessory. Naturally elegant bamboo is more durable than a plastic mat and adds a charming organic touch to any area.
- Designed for Commercial carpet (up to 1/4" thick, no carpet pad) and hard floors
- 5mm thick
- 2" wide slats
- Felt backing with non-slip gripper dots keeps mat in place
- Rounded edges for easy access on and off the mat
- Rolls up for easy shipping and portability
- Finished with premium, eco-friendly, UV-cured coating for ultimate protection
- 100% Moso bamboo is sustainably harvested in its native habitat in the Anji Mountains of China
- Kiln-dried to the optimum moisture content to minimize cracking and warping
- Meets stringent European E1 standard for formaldehyde emissions
- Hard floor casters are recommended for optimum performance
- Dusting and light cleaning can be done with a damp cloth. We also recommend Bona Pro Series Hardwood Floor Cleaner for regular cleaning and Bona Pro Series Hardwood Floor Refresher for occasional refreshing of the polyurethane coating.
If you need help choosing the right chairmat, please check out our 'How to Choose the Right Bamboo Chairmat' guide.
Bamboo is remarkable in its renewability—many species can be harvested in as little as four years. By contrast, hardwoods like oak take at least 40 years to mature before they can be harvested. When bamboo is harvested, a new shoot will grow from its extensive root system with no need for additional planting or cultivation. The species of bamboo used in our products (Moso) is sustainably harvested in its native habitat in the Anji Mountains of China. Bamboo is also extremely durable—its fibers are far stronger than wood fibers and much less likely to warp from changing atmospheric conditions.