Take your space on a permanent vacation to the Riviera Maya. Bright, upcycled cotton yarns evoke warm ocean breezes and proper margaritas. A great solution for underneath your dining table or as an inviting option for your entry way and living rooms too. Hand braided and stitched by skilled village weavers who apply vintage weaving techniques to a classic design.
- Material: 100% upcycled cotton
- Construction: Braided
- Color: Multi
- Pile Height: 0.25 inches
- Backing: N/A
- Rug pad recommended
- Slight color variations may occur due to the unique qualities of natural fibers
- Vacuum regularly with suction only--a beater brush is not recommended
- Blot liquid spills immediately by pressing a clean, undyed cloth into the spill to absorb as much as possible
- If you get a solid (e.g. chocolate bar, melted cheese, cat vomit) on the rug use the dull edge of a knife to scrape the solid up as much of possible and then follow instructions above for liquid spills.
- Made in India
Cotton has been a universally beloved fiber for centuries which has a million and one applications. It is low maintenance, soft, strong and takes dye exceptionally well. Major advances have been made recently which have greatly improved the sustainability of cotton production in the areas of irrigation, land use and recycling.