Perfectly relaxed, casual and ready for anything--this rug will make itself at home in any setting. A great solution for underneath your dining table or as an inviting option for your entry way and living rooms too. Hand braided and stitched by skilled village weavers who apply vintage weaving techniques to a classic design.
- Material: 40% upcycled denim, 30% jute, 30% post-consumer PET
- Construction: Braided
- Color: Tan, Gold, Blue, White
- Pile Height: 0.25 inches
- Backing: N/A
- Rug pad recommended
- Slight color variations may occur due to the unique qualities of recycled materials and natural fibers
- Vacuum regularly with suction only--a beater brush is not recommended
- Blot liquid spills immediately by pressing a clean, undyed cloth into the spill to absorb as much as possible
- If you get a solid (e.g. chocolate bar, melted cheese, cat vomit) on the rug use the dull edge of a knife to scrape the solid up as much of possible and then follow instructions above for liquid spills.
- Made in India