Boot trays don’t have to be boring. The foundation of this collection begins with a premium, heavy-duty, waterproof tray made of natural and recycled rubber featuring a classic scroll design. To that we have added an easily removable insert that is available in a variety of stylish patterns and woven from natural, durable coir fiber. This insert adds a pretty punch to your décor and cleans up simply—just remove insert, shake out debris, hose off insert, air dry and you are back in business. Genius! Now go outside, do what you do and know that your footwear has a safe and smart place to rest when you get back home.
- The tray is made from 80% natural rubber—70% of which is recycled from car & truck tires. The insert is made from 100% woven coir (coconut fiber).
- Keeps your footwear organized and your floors clean
- Perfect solution for your pet food bowls—not just for shoes!
- Heavy-duty natural rubber tray stays in place and tall sides keep water, snow and mud from spilling over
- Available in multiple sizes to easily hold 2 to 4 pairs of adult-sized boots
Just as described
Great! I love the two separate pieces. I use the tray for boots and the insert for my dogs dishes. Great quality product!
Great for my mud room!
It's big enough for a couple pairs of shoes or boots, and it lets their soles dry off and any mud or dirt drop harmlessly. Good size and easy to clean. The rubber tray has a nice lip to catch debris and pour out outside. The coir insert is attractive and I think when it gets snowy it will let boots dry without sitting in a puddle. The rubber tray has a smell to it that diminished when I set it out in my garage for a few days, and I worked in a bike shop for years so I don't honestly mind it, but my partner has commented that he can still smell it; you might get the metal tray if you think it will bug you.