Our patented Bamboo Office Chair Mats have introduced eco-friendly style to what was formerly an unattractive and purely functional accessory. Naturally elegant bamboo is more durable than a plastic mat and adds a charming organic touch to any area.
- Designed for Berber/Loop carpet (up to 3/8″ thick, with carpet pad) and hard floors
- Lip size: 24″ wide x 9.5″ deep. NOTE: Lip size is included in overall mat dimensions. For example, 44″ × 52″ mat with lip is 52″ from top of lip to the end of the mat.
- 4″ wide slats
- Felt backing with non-slip gripper dots keeps mat in place
- Rounded edges for easy access on and off the mat
- Rolls up for easy shipping and portability
- Finished with premium, eco-friendly, UV-cured coating for ultimate protection
- 100% Moso bamboo is sustainably harvested in its native habitat in the Anji Mountains of China
- Kiln-dried to the optimum moisture content to minimize cracking and warping
- Meets stringent European E1 standard for formaldehyde emissions
- Hard floor casters are recommended for optimum performance
- Dusting and light cleaning can be done with a damp cloth. We also recommend Bona Pro Series Hardwood Floor Cleaner for regular cleaning and Bona Pro Series Hardwood Floor Refresher for occasional refreshing of the polyurethane coating.
I have only had it for a week or so and so far it's working great. It is thicker than I thought it would be and seems to not move around on carpet and my carpet is fairly thick. I would recommend this product.
I have worked from home for 23 years. My office has thick carpeting, so I go through chair mats like they're going out of style! That is I used to, until 7 years ago when I bought an Anji Mountain mat. I used to buy a new chair mat every 9-12 months, like clockwork. I usually bought them at Office Depot or Staples. I would try to find the thickest, strongest mat I could, in the hopes that they would last longer. Seven years ago I was buying yet another mat and asked the store manager if they had any other mats, perhaps online, that were thicker or basically would last longer. He told me about Anji Mountain. Yep, they were more expensive than the plastic mats, but I am also care about the environment, so the idea of buying a bamboo mat was certainly very appealing compared to all the plastic waste I was creating by going through plastic mats so quickly. Plus, I figured that if the Anji mats lasted twice as long as the plastic mats then they would be cheaper in the long run. I had a friend actually laugh at me for how much I spent on a chair mat. The Anji mat I bought 7 years ago had finally breathed its last breath, and I just bought my second Anji mat. I tell everyone how happy I am with these mats, and I will never buy a different kind of mat ever again. I suggest you do the same :). Oh, and I loved telling my old friend that I finally had to replace the mat she laughed at me for spending 'so much money' for 7 years ago. Matthew Graczyk CEO, PteroDynamics Inc.