Perfect for the living room or bedroom, this creamy, off-white jute area rug is blended with soft fibers that are gentle on bare feet. A cozy, grounded texture and woven two-toned construction add natural brightness to your indoor spaces, which is especially invigorating during early mornings and dark winter months. Like most neutral rugs, this versatile piece pairs easily with a variety of décor schemes, from minimalist and modern to rustic farmhouse chic. Adding a jute area rug to your room provides durable floor protection, ample wear resistance, and natural style to your everyday life.
- Enjoy the hand-made look and feel of this rug, which was woven on a hand loom by skilled weavers using traditional techniques.
- Jute fibers have anti-static, insulating, and moisture-regulating properties to make your room naturally more comfortable.
- Post-consumer PET is made from recycled soda bottles.
- This rug is GoodWeave-certified, which means you're not only making the world more beautiful by buying an artisanal product -- you're making the world better by helping to end child labor and supporting fair working conditions.
- Rug pad recommended
- Slight color variations may occur due to the unique qualities of natural fibers and recycled materials
LOVE this rug. My desk sits on a cold tile floor and my feet were always frozen. I wanted something that looked stylish and kept my feet warm. This is perfect! It's soft and beautiful. It's not masculine or feminine, it's just classy, homey, warm, and stylish. I love it! I do NOT have a rolling office chair, so this rug works great for me. It would not work with a rolling office chair.