Bamboo Chair MatOur patented Bamboo Office Chair Mats have introduced eco-friendly style to what was formerly an unattractive and purely functional accessory. Naturally elegant bamboo is more durable than a plastic mat and adds a charming organic touch to any area.
- Designed for Plush carpet (up to 3/4″ thick, with carpet pad) and hard floors—our most durable mat
- Lip size: 24″ wide x 9.5″ deep. NOTE: Lip size is included in overall mat dimensions. For example, 47″ × 51″ mat with lip is 51″ from top of lip to the end of the mat.
- Non-slip natural latex backing keeps mat in place
- Beveled edge for easy access on an off the mat
- Folds up so it’s easy to ship and carry
- Finished with premium, eco-friendly, UV-cured coating for ultimate protection
- 100% Moso bamboo is sustainably harvested in its native habitat in the Anji Mountains of China
- Kiln-dried to the optimum moisture content to minimize cracking and warping
- Meets stringent European E1 standard for formaldehyde emissions
- Hard floor casters are recommended for optimum performance
- Dusting and light cleaning can be done with a damp cloth. We also recommend Bona Pro Series Hardwood Floor Cleaner for regular cleaning and Bona Pro Series Hardwood Floor Refresher for occasional refreshing of the polyurethane coating.
This is my second mat from anji mountain. My first was for a hard floor and it was great. This one is as well. I bought the one for plush carpet with lip. My carpet is actually a bit thicker than anji mountain recommends, but the mat still works great. I also highly recommend getting the wheels for your chair that are recommended. Rolls great and no scratches. I DO wish it was about a foot longer measured from the lip to the end because I am using it at a huge desk. But that's just my situation. I highly recommend their products!
Just what I wanted. The quality is amazing!
I was skeptical because so many floor mats for plush carpet just fall short. They're either too soft or they look gross. This one surprised me and it works beautifully and looks wonderful.
The chair mat is very thick and definitely well made. I regret not buying a larger model.
I'd say it's exactly like hardwood and while more expensive then the plastic ****, it's definitely going to last much longer.