Rugged, all-natural jute contrasts nicely against silken, post-consumer PET yarn in a layered, visually engaging design. This rug is expertly handloom woven by skilled weavers who employ traditional techniques to create this beautiful style.
- Material: 73% jute, 27% post-consumer PET
- Construction: Handloom woven
- Color: Tan, Ivory
- Pile Height: 0.50 inches
- Backing: N/A
- Rug pad recommended
- Slight color variations may occur due to the unique qualities of recycled materials and natural fibers
- Vacuum regularly with suction only—a beater brush is not recommended
- Blot liquid spills immediately by pressing a clean, undyed cloth into the spill to absorb as much as possible. You may spot-clean using a solution of mild dish soap and water but test the solution in a small, inconspicuous area of the rug to be sure there is no discoloration.
- If you get a solid (e.g. chocolate bar, melted cheese, cat vomit) on the rug use the dull edge of a knife to scrape the solid up as much of possible and then follow instructions above for liquid spills.
- Made in India