Yerevan Distressed Area Rug
This bright, playful area rug features an ultra-thin profile and a featherweight texture that makes it a breeze to style in any room. Handwoven in India, this piece is a crowd-pleaser with turquoise and orange geometric motifs from classic Eastern textiles. Its distressed look, meanwhile, will give your rooms a casual, lived-in feel that broadcasts your global style.
- Material: 90% polyester, 10% cotton
- Construction: Hand Woven
- Color: Cream, Teal
- Pile Height: 0.30 inches
- Enjoy the hand-made look and feel of this rug, which was woven on a handloom by skilled weavers using traditional techniques.
- This rug is GoodWeave-certified, which means you're not only making the world more beautiful by buying an artisanal product -- you're making the world better by helping to end child labor and supporting fair working conditions.
- Flatweave rugs offer stylish, practical coverage for your busy spaces like kids' rooms, entry ways, bathrooms, and kitchens.
- Polyester is exceptionally soft, durable and easy to clean.
- Backing: N/A
- Rug pad recommended
- Slight color variations may occur due to the unique qualities of natural fibers and recycled materials
- Vacuum regularly with suction only--a beater brush is not recommended
- Blot liquid spills immediately by pressing a clean, undyed cloth into the spill to absorb as much as possible. You may spot-clean using a solution of mild dish soap and water but test the solution in a small, inconspicuous area of the rug to be sure there is no discoloration.
- If you get a solid (e.g. chocolate bar, melted cheese) on the rug use the dull edge of a knife to scrape the solid up as much of possible and then follow instructions above for liquid spills.
- Made in India