The Astralis Collection by Anji Mountain is inspired by geometric design and elevated by the use of supremely elegant and lifestyle-friendly bamboo viscose. Silky soft and irresistible to the touch, bamboo viscose provides both shimmer and softness for an alluring proposition. Tiffany features a compelling quatrefoil pattern which is overtufted to great effect and a brilliant color palette of ivory and smoky blue.
- Color: Ivory, Blue, Gray
- Construction: Machine tufted
- Pile: 100% viscose made from bamboo
- Height: 0.50 inches
- Rug pad recommended
- Vacuum regularly with suction only--a beater brush is not recommended
- Blot liquid spills immediately by pressing a clean, undyed cloth into the spill to absorb as much as possible
- For hard to remove stains professional rug cleaning is recommended
- Made in India
Our bamboo grows naturally in the high elevation forests of the Anji Mountains in China. It is highly sustainable and is harvested under strict oversight by local governmental authorities to ensure each bamboo is at the proper maturity—typically 4-6 years old. Bamboo viscose is made by extracting the cellulose fibers from the interior of the bamboo trunk (as well as the leaves) and processing it into rayon fiber which is silky smooth and has a lustrous sheen.