A brilliant juxtaposition of materials for a winning combination of textures and style. Jute brings a magnificent, natural texture and wool delivers a beloved softness that can't be beat. Handloom woven by skilled village weavers who apply vintage weaving techniques to a fresh design.
- Material: 73% jute, 27% wool
- Construction: Handloom woven
- Color: Tan, Ivory
- Pile Height: 0.50 inches
- Backing: N/A
- Rug pad recommended
- Slight color variations may occur due to the unique qualities of wool and natural fibers
- Vacuum regularly with suction only--a beater brush is not recommended
- Blot liquid spills immediately by pressing a clean, undyed cloth into the spill to absorb as much as possible. You may spot-clean using a solution of mild dish soap and water but test the solution in a small, inconspicuous area of the rug to be sure there is no discoloration.
- If you get a solid (e.g. chocolate bar, melted cheese, cat vomit) on the rug use the dull edge of a knife to scrape the solid up as much of possible and then follow instructions above for liquid spills.
- Made in India
Wool & Jute
Jute brings a magnificent, chunky texture to any space. Jute fibers exhibit naturally anti-static, insulating and moisture regulating properties. Wool brings a timeless softness that balances the rugged nature of jute without sacrificing its notable durability. Furthermore, our wool is undyed and unbleached which is good for the environment and promotes a healthy home.