Dazzling, day-glow colors and kaleidoscopic patterns are the hallmark our Atlas collection. The ultra-plush pile is hand tufted using upcycled cotton material repurposed from the garment industry. Bold, contemporary style meets serious sustainability.
- Hand tufted, multi-color rug in a repeating, concentric circle pattern
- Pile: 100% upcycled cotton
- Backing: Cotton and natural latex
- Rug pad recommended
- Vacuum regularly with suction only--a beater brush is not recommended
- Blot liquid spills immediately by pressing a clean, undyed cloth into the spill to absorb as much as possible
- For hard to remove stains professional rug cleaning is recommended
Cotton has been a universally beloved fiber for centuries which has a million and one applications. It is low maintenance, soft, strong and takes dye exceptionally well. Major advances have been made recently which have greatly improved the sustainability of cotton production in the areas of irrigation, land use and recycling.