Taftan Distressed Area Rug
The unbelievable softness of this handwoven rug is the first thing that will strike you when you unroll it. The second thing will be how the brilliant color of its Persian pattern is beautifully balanced by a distressed treatment. The softness derives from the polyester blend of this rug's rag weft, which imparts a cushiony feel underfoot that will feel great in an office, living room, or bedroom. This rug's blend of global style and lived-in comfort will give your space just the casual style update you've been shopping for.
- Material: 80% polyester, 20% cotton
- Construction: Hand Woven
- Color: Orange, Gray, Teal
- Pile Height: 0.50 inches
- Enjoy the hand-made look and feel of this rug, which was woven on a handloom by skilled weavers using traditional techniques.
- This rug is GoodWeave-certified, which means you're not only making the world more beautiful by buying an artisanal product -- you're making the world better by helping to end child labor and supporting fair working conditions.
- Flatweave rugs offer stylish, practical coverage for your busy spaces like kids' rooms, entry ways, bathrooms, and kitchens.
- Polyester is exceptionally soft, durable and easy to clean.
- Backing: N/A
- Rug pad recommended
- Slight color variations may occur due to the unique qualities of natural fibers and recycled materials
- Vacuum regularly with suction only--a beater brush is not recommended
- Blot liquid spills immediately by pressing a clean, undyed cloth into the spill to absorb as much as possible. You may spot-clean using a solution of mild dish soap and water but test the solution in a small, inconspicuous area of the rug to be sure there is no discoloration.
- If you get a solid (e.g. chocolate bar, melted cheese) on the rug use the dull edge of a knife to scrape the solid up as much of possible and then follow instructions above for liquid spills.
- Made in India