Strand-Woven Bamboo Roll-Up Chairmat
Our patented Bamboo Office Chairmats have introduced eco-friendly style to what was formerly an unattractive and purely functional accessory. Naturally elegant strand-woven bamboo is more durable than a plastic mat and adds a charming organic touch to any area.
- 100% bamboo
- Felt backing with non-slip gripper dots keeps mat in place
- 5mm thick
- Designed for Commercial carpet (up to 1/4" thick, no carpet pad) and hard floors
- 2" wide slats
- Rounded edges for easy access on and off the mat
- Rolls up for easy shipping and portability
- Finished with premium, eco-friendly, UV-cured coating for ultimate protection
- Hard floor casters are recommended for optimum performance
- Kiln-dried to the optimum moisture content to minimize cracking and warping
- Meets stringent European E1 standard for formaldehyde emissions
Bamboo is remarkable in its renewability—many species can be harvested in as little as four years. By contrast, hardwoods like oak take at least 40 years to mature before they can be harvested. When bamboo is harvested, a new shoot will grow from its extensive root system with no need for additional planting or cultivation. The species of bamboo used in our products (Moso) is sustainably harvested in its native habitat in the Anji Mountains of China. Bamboo is also extremely durable—its fibers are far stronger than wood fibers and much less likely to warp from changing atmospheric conditions.