Silky Shag Coffee Bean
Softer and silkier than traditional shag rugs made from wool or synthetic fibers. Uniquely luxuriant look and feel due to custom specified blended yarn (50% rayon made from bamboo, 50% cotton).
- Color: Coffee Bean
- Construction: Machine tufted
- Pile: 50% rayon made from bamboo and 50% cotton
- Backing: Cotton and natural latex
- Rug pad recommended
- Minimal, initial shedding is normal. Vacuum regularly. Do not use vacuum with a beater brush unless you can disable the brush or raise it higher than the shag pile because it may snag and pull the long shag tufts. If you cannot disable the beater brush or raise it higher than the shag pile you should only use suction attachments.
- Vacuum regularly with suction only--a beater brush is not recommended
- Blot liquid spills immediately by pressing a clean, undyed cloth into the spill to absorb as much as possible
- For hard to remove stains professional rug cleaning is recommended
Bamboo Viscose & Cotton
This custom blended yarn combines bamboo viscose and cotton and highlights the best qualities of each material. The cotton provides heft and fluffiness while the bamboo viscose provides a subtle silky sheen.