A very transitional pattern featuring gradient stripes made from a captivating combination of two uniquely complementary yarn types—viscose and jute. Viscose provides shimmer and silky softness while jute delivers a natural, earthy counterpoint.
- Material: 55% viscose, 45% jute
- Construction: Handloom woven
- Color: Black, Gray, Tan
- Pile Height: 0.50 inches
- Backing: Cotton, Latex
- Rug pad recommended
- Slight color variations may occur due to the unique qualities of natural and recycled materials
- Vacuum regularly with suction only—a beater brush is not recommended
- Blot liquid spills immediately by pressing a clean, undyed cloth into the spill to absorb as much as possible. You may spot-clean using a solution of mild dish soap and water but test the solution in a small, inconspicuous area of the rug to be sure there is no discoloration.
- If you get a solid (e.g. chocolate bar, melted cheese, cat vomit) on the rug use the dull edge of a knife to scrape the solid up as much of possible and then follow instructions above for liquid spills.
- Made in India
Denim & Jute
Jute is an incredibly versatile and sustainable natural fiber that has been used around the globe for centuries to produce a seemingly endless array of products. Its long, soft and durable fibers are ideal for area rugsute brings a magnificent, chunky texture to any space. Its fibers exhibit naturally anti-static, insulating and moisture regulating properties. The denim used in this rug is recycled from the denim industry and it strikes a perfectly balanced look and feel with our natural jute.