This rug seems quite subtle at first glance but there is more to it than first meets the eye. Its beguiling pattern suggests shifting sands in a windswept desert and will bring alive your living space. Earthtones of light, natural brown and creamy off-white allow this rug to fit in perfectly in so many home settings. Handloom woven by skilled village weavers who have created a true textural and visual masterpiece.
- Jute brings a magnificent, chunky texture to any space
- Jute fibers exhibit naturally anti-static, insulating and moisture regulating properties
- Pile: 100% jute
- Height: 0.50 inches
- Rug pad recommended
- Vacuum regularly with suction only--a beater brush is not recommended
- Blot liquid spills immediately by pressing a clean, undyed cloth into the spill to absorb as much as possible
- For hard to remove stains professional rug cleaning is recommended
- Made in India
Nicknamed the “Golden Fiber” for its beautiful luster, Jute fibers are characteristically long, soft and shiny and are among the strongest, most flexible vegetable fibers on the planet. Its fibers exhibit naturally anti-static, insulating and moisture regulating properties which are exceptional qualities for a natural fiber area rug. Jute is predominantly farmed by approximately four million small farmers in India and Bangladesh and supports hundreds of thousands of workers in jute manufacturing (from raw material to yarn and finished products).