Rue Area Rug
Let the muted, colorful shades of beige, blue, red and orange lay the foundation for your laidback style with this soft, wool-blend area rug. Stylish and sturdy enough for a living room, bedroom, family room, or office, this modern rug features sustainably sourced wool and the lasting quality only hand-made craftsmanship can offer. Wool-blend rugs are easy to maintain and durable, making them a smart choice for natural insulation and floor protection. The plushness underfoot and forgiving mix of colors of this unique rug offer both a practical solution and the perfect finishing touch to tie your space together.
- Material: 50% polyester, 30% wool, 20% cotton
- Construction: Hand woven
- Color: Blue, Red, Ivory, Orange
- Pile Height: 0.50 inches
- Our wool is undyed and unbleached which promotes a healthy home and is better for the environment.
- This rug is GoodWeave-certified, which means you're not only making the world more beautiful by buying an artisanal product -- you're making the world better by helping to end child labor and supporting fair working conditions.
- Enjoy the hand-made look and feel of this rug, which was hand woven by skilled weavers using traditional techniques.
- Slight color variations may occur due to the unique qualities of natural and recycled materials
- Flatweave rugs offer stylish, practical coverage for your busy spaces like kids' rooms, entry ways, bathrooms, and kitchens.
- Backing: N/A
- Rug pad recommended
- Slight color variations may occur due to the unique qualities of natural fibers and recycled materials
- Vacuum regularly with suction only--a beater brush is not recommended
- Blot liquid spills immediately by pressing a clean, undyed cloth into the spill to absorb as much as possible. You may spot-clean using a solution of mild dish soap and water but test the solution in a small, inconspicuous area of the rug to be sure there is no discoloration.
- If you get a solid (e.g. chocolate bar, melted cheese) on the rug use the dull edge of a knife to scrape the solid up as much of possible and then follow instructions above for liquid spills.
- Made in India