Rhea Tiled Wool-Blend Rug
This wool-blend area rug features natural brown hues and a minimalist design that’s easy to pair with your existing decor. A tiled pattern adds depth and texture to this neutral area rug, which is durable enough to withstand heavy foot traffic. Perfect for your dining room, living room, entryway, or bedroom, this artisanal hand-woven rug is soft to the touch and highly wear-resistant. Enjoy game night on your new rug or create a stylish focal point at the dinner table with this classic tonal design.
- Material: 60% wool, 35% cotton, 5% polyester
- Construction: Handloom woven
- Color: Brown
- Pile Height: 0.50 inches
- Enjoy the hand-made look and feel of this rug, which was handloom woven by skilled weavers using traditional techniques.
- This rug is GoodWeave-certified, which means you're not only making the world more beautiful by buying an artisanal product -- you're making the world better by helping to end child labor and supporting fair working conditions.
- Our wool is undyed and unbleached which promotes a healthy home and is better for the environment.
- It is normal for natural fiber rugs to “sprout.” What may seem to be a pulled thread is really just a yarn whose fibers have sprouted. This is not a defect but an inherent quality of certain natural fiber rugs. Simply clip the sprout that has popped up with a sharp scissors.
- Backing: N/A
- Rug pad recommended
- Slight color variations may occur due to the unique qualities of natural fibers and recycled materials
- Vacuum regularly with suction only--a beater brush is not recommended
- Blot liquid spills immediately by pressing a clean, undyed cloth into the spill to absorb as much as possible. You may spot-clean using a solution of mild dish soap and water but test the solution in a small, inconspicuous area of the rug to be sure there is no discoloration.
- If you get a solid (e.g. chocolate bar, melted cheese) on the rug use the dull edge of a knife to scrape the solid up as much of possible and then follow instructions above for liquid spills.
- Made in India