Paragon Black Diamond
Black diamonds envelop one another to create an electric, tribal feel. Natural golden-brown jute creates an earthy backdrop. Handloom woven by skilled village weavers who have created a true textural and visual masterpiece.
- Material: 65% jute, 35% cotton
- Construction: Handloom woven
- Color: Tan, Black
- Pile Height: 0.50 inches
- Backing: N/A
- Rug pad recommended
- Slight color variations may occur due to the unique qualities of natural and recycled materials
- Vacuum regularly with suction only--a beater brush is not recommended
- Blot liquid spills immediately by pressing a clean, undyed cloth into the spill to absorb as much as possible
- If you get a solid (e.g. chocolate bar, melted cheese, cat vomit) on the rug use the dull edge of a knife to scrape the solid up as much of possible and then follow instructions above for liquid spills.
- Made in India
Jute & Cotton
Nicknamed the “Golden Fiber” for its beautiful luster, jute fibers are characteristically long, soft and shiny and are among the strongest, most flexible vegetable fibers on the planet. Cotton has been a universally beloved fiber for centuries which has a million and one applications. It is low maintenance, soft, strong and takes dye exceptionally well. Major advances have been made recently which have greatly improved the sustainability of cotton production in the areas of irrigation, land use and recycling.