This contemporary design plays with shapes including circles, diamonds and straight lines. Distinctive yarns made from upcycled denim and post-consumer PET create a soft, dense pile. Hand tufted by skilled artisan weavers using the same tools and methods that have been used in their villages for generations.
- Material: 60% upcycled denim, 40% post-consumer PET
- Construction: Hand tufted
- Color: Ivory, Blue
- Pile Height: 0.50 inches
- Backing: Cotton, Latex
- Rug pad recommended
- Slight color variations may occur due to the unique qualities of natural and recycled materials
- Vacuum regularly with suction only--a beater brush is not recommended
- Blot liquid spills immediately by pressing a clean, undyed cloth into the spill to absorb as much as possible. You may spot-clean using a solution of mild dish soap and water but test the solution in a small, inconspicuous area of the rug to be sure there is no discoloration.
- If you get a solid (e.g. chocolate bar, melted cheese, cat vomit) on the rug use the dull edge of a knife to scrape the solid up as much of possible and then follow instructions above for liquid spills.
- Made in India
Denim & PET
Upcycled denim from the garment industry is coupled with PET yarn that is made from recycled plastic soda bottles and other plastic waste. These two materials create a compelling textural and aesthetic complement to one another in addition to diverting plastic from landfills.