Oboto Hand-Loomed Tribal Area Rug
The geometric beauty of tribal pattern will lend depth and texture to your home with this timeless black-and-white area rug. Featuring a classic diamond pattern in a sturdy flatweave, this rug is an easy addition to a living room, dining room, bedroom or office. Its neutral color scheme will complement both minimalist and layered styles alike. The high-quality feel and hard-wearing construction of this rug will help you keep your home’s high traffic areas looking stylish and clean. Each rug is hand-woven by skilled artisans with yarns derived from recycled drinking bottles and sustainably sourced jute—allowing you to support ethical, eco-friendly interior design in style.
- Material: 60% post-consumer PET, 40% jute
- Construction: Handloom woven
- Color: Black, White
- Pile Height: 0.50 inches
- Enjoy the hand-made look and feel of this rug, which was woven on a hand loom by skilled weavers using traditional techniques.
- This rug is GoodWeave-certified, which means you're not only making the world more beautiful by buying an artisanal product -- you're making the world better by helping to end child labor and supporting fair working conditions.
- Jute fibers have anti-static, insulating, and moisture-regulating properties to make your room naturally more comfortable.
- Post-consumer PET is made from recycled soda bottles and is a sustainable alternative to wool.
- Backing: Cotton and natural latex
- Rug pad recommended
- Slight color variations may occur due to the unique qualities of natural fibers and recycled materials
- It is normal for natural fiber rugs to “sprout.” What may seem to be a pulled thread is really just a yarn whose fibers have sprouted. This is not a defect but an inherent quality of certain natural fiber rugs. Simply clip the sprout that has popped up with a sharp scissors.
- Vacuum regularly with suction only--a beater brush is not recommended
- Blot liquid spills immediately by pressing a clean, undyed cloth into the spill to absorb as much as possible. You may spot-clean using a solution of mild dish soap and water but test the solution in a small, inconspicuous area of the rug to be sure there is no discoloration.
- If you get a solid (e.g. chocolate bar, melted cheese) on the rug use the dull edge of a knife to scrape the solid up as much of possible and then follow instructions above for liquid spills.
- Made in India