North & Damen
Upcycled leather and jersey cotton from the textile industry and natural jute are combined to create a dynamic feel and aesthetic. This striped pattern features jute in tans and golds, cotton in white and leather in browns, tans and taupe which play nicely with so many types of decor and is exceptionally durable as well. This rug is expertly hand woven by skilled weavers who employ traditional techniques to create this beautiful style.
- Material: 40% leather, 30% cotton, 30% jute
- Construction: Hand woven
- Color: Tan, Gold, Beige, Brown, Taupe, White
- Pile Height: 0.20 inches
- Backing: N/A
- Rug pad recommended
- Slight color variations may occur due to the unique qualities of natural fibers and recycled materials
- Vacuum regularly with suction only--a beater brush is not recommended
- Blot liquid spills immediately by pressing a clean, undyed cloth into the spill to absorb as much as possible
- If you get a solid (e.g. chocolate bar, melted cheese, cat vomit) on the rug use the dull edge of a knife to scrape the solid up as much of possible and then follow instructions above for liquid spills.
- Made in India
Jute & Cotton & Leather
Upcycled leather and jersey cotton from the textile industry and natural jute are combined to create a dynamic feel and aesthetic.