Natural Composite Chairmat
Our Natural Composite Chairmat is an exciting innovation for your office space that brings modern styling and superior durability. Similar in design to popular outdoor composite decking this chairmat distinguishes itself by using recycled bamboo and HDPE from recycled plastic bottles. The textured, matte surface is resilient and provides a smooth rolling surface. This chairmat will make a positive impact on the environment as well as your friends and family.
- Designed for Commercial carpet (up to 1/4" thick, no carpet pad) and hard floors
- 5mm thick
- 2" wide slats
- Felt backing with non-slip gripper dots keeps mat in place
- Rounded edges for easy access on and off the mat
- Folds up for easy shipping and portability
- Made with 60% bamboo fiber, 30% recycled HDPE and 10% stabilizers and colorants
- Meets stringent European E1 standard for formaldehyde emissions
- Hard floor casters are recommended for optimum performance
- Dusting and light cleaning can be done with a damp cloth
What to do with all of the bamboo sawdust that is a by-product of the bamboo flooring and furniture industries? By blending it with resin a composite is created which we’ve used in our innovative Natural Composite™. Similar to the popular, stylish and durable outdoor composite decking our Natural Composite distinguishes itself by using the sawdust of sustainable, highly renewable bamboo.