Natural jute creates a soft, subtle and durable option for so many living areas in your home including living rooms, dining rooms and bedrooms. Mill Creek features a classic boucle weave in beige which is an extremely versatile pattern that will enhance any decor. A cotton border in a complementary gray has mitered borders for a clean look. This low-profile rug also has a non-skid latex backing which helps keep it in place on nearly any surface.
- Color: Beige with gray cotton border
- Construction: Machine woven
- Pile: 100% jute
- Backing: Latex
- Height: 0.25 inches
- Vacuum regularly with suction only--a beater brush is not recommended
- Blot liquid spills immediately by pressing a clean, undyed cloth into the spill to absorb as much as possible
- For hard to remove stains professional rug cleaning is recommended
- Made in India
Nicknamed the “Golden Fiber” for its beautiful luster, Jute fibers are characteristically long, soft and shiny and are among the strongest, most flexible vegetable fibers on the planet. Its fibers exhibit naturally anti-static, insulating and moisture regulating properties which are exceptional qualities for a natural fiber area rug. Jute is predominantly farmed by approximately four million small farmers in India and Bangladesh and supports hundreds of thousands of workers in jute manufacturing (from raw material to yarn and finished products).