Kali Tufted Area Rug
This natural fiber rug is woven with jute and other fibers for a textured appearance that’s soft to the touch. Perfect for the living room, den, bedroom, or entryway, this charcoal and navy jute area rug will add refined, muted tones to your décor scheme. A sumptuous blend of sustainable materials lends this eco rug a stylish, durable quality that’s responsibly sourced and built to withstand heavy use. Style your home consciously and enjoy an artisan-quality woven rug that lasts through family gatherings, daily foot traffic, and redecorating.
- Material: 80% jute, 15% cotton, 5% polyester
- Construction: Handloom woven
- Color: Gray, Blue
- Pile Height: 0.50 inches
- Enjoy the hand-made look and feel of this rug, which was handloom woven by skilled weavers using traditional techniques.
- This rug is GoodWeave-certified, which means you're not only making the world more beautiful by buying an artisanal product -- you're making the world better by helping to end child labor and supporting fair working conditions.
- Jute fibers have anti-static, insulating, and moisture-regulating properties to make your room naturally more comfortable.
- It is normal for natural fiber rugs to “sprout.” What may seem to be a pulled thread is really just a yarn whose fibers have sprouted. This is not a defect but an inherent quality of certain natural fiber rugs. Simply clip the sprout that has popped up with a sharp scissors.
- Backing: N/A
- Rug pad recommended
- Slight color variations may occur due to the unique qualities of natural fibers and recycled materials
- Vacuum regularly with suction only--a beater brush is not recommended
- Blot liquid spills immediately by pressing a clean, undyed cloth into the spill to absorb as much as possible. You may spot-clean using a solution of mild dish soap and water but test the solution in a small, inconspicuous area of the rug to be sure there is no discoloration.
- If you get a solid (e.g. chocolate bar, melted cheese) on the rug use the dull edge of a knife to scrape the solid up as much of possible and then follow instructions above for liquid spills.
- Made in India