Joni Tufted Tribal Area Rug
Bring texture, softness, and sophistication into your home with this classic, hand-woven black and white rug. Reminiscent of vintage Moroccan rugs, the flatweave diamond pattern achieves an especially rich feel underfoot with a raised tribal motif in plush ivory shag. If you want floor protection that’s neutral but not boring, this is the perfect rug for a living room, bedroom, or nursery in need of a style update. This rug’s sustainably harvested fibers were expertly woven by an artisan on a handloom, giving it an authentic, hand-crafted quality you can feel as soon as your hands (and feet) touch it.
- Material: 30% jute, 30% viscose, 30% wool, 10% nylon
- Construction: Handloom woven
- Color: White, Black
- Pile Height: 0.50 inches
- Enjoy the hand-made look and feel of this rug, which was handloom woven by skilled weavers using traditional techniques.
- This rug is GoodWeave-certified, which means you're not only making the world more beautiful by buying an artisanal product -- you're making the world better by helping to end child labor and supporting fair working conditions.
- Jute fibers have anti-static, insulating, and moisture-regulating properties to make your room naturally more comfortable.
- Our wool is undyed and unbleached which promotes a healthy home and is better for the environment.
- Backing: Cotton, Latex
- Rug pad recommended It is normal for natural fiber rugs to “sprout.” What may seem to be a pulled thread is really just a yarn whose fibers have sprouted. This is not a defect but an inherent quality of certain natural fiber rugs. Simply clip the sprout that has popped up with a sharp scissors.
- Slight color variations may occur due to the unique qualities of natural fibers and recycled materials
- Vacuum regularly with suction only--a beater brush is not recommended
- Blot liquid spills immediately by pressing a clean, undyed cloth into the spill to absorb as much as possible. You may spot-clean using a solution of mild dish soap and water but test the solution in a small, inconspicuous area of the rug to be sure there is no discoloration.
- If you get a solid (e.g. chocolate bar, melted cheese) on the rug use the dull edge of a knife to scrape the solid up as much of possible and then follow instructions above for liquid spills.
- Made in India