Inanna Flatweave Neutral Rug
Capture the timeless style of a flatweave dhurrie with this jute-blend area rug. Its neutral, diamond pattern will pair with any home décor theme, from minimalist to coastal, making your redesign effortlessly tasteful and cozy. PET fibers, made from recycled soda bottles, add softness to the naturally durable jute fibers, so your family can enjoy playtime or movie night comfortably on your new living room area rug. Its thin profile and dense texture also helps prevent edge curling or bunching, making this eco rug a wise choice for dining rooms and other areas with high foot traffic.
- Material: 56% post-consumer PET, 44% jute
- Construction: Handloom woven
- Color: Gray, White
- Pile Height: 0.50 inches
- Enjoy the hand-made look and feel of this rug, which was woven on a hand loom by skilled weavers using traditional techniques.
- This rug is GoodWeave-certified, which means you're not only making the world more beautiful by buying an artisanal product -- you're making the world better by helping to end child labor and supporting fair working conditions.
- Jute fibers have anti-static, insulating, and moisture-regulating properties to make your room naturally more comfortable.
- Post-consumer PET is made from recycled soda bottles.
- Backing: N/A
- Rug pad recommended
- Slight color variations may occur due to the unique qualities of natural fibers and recycled materials
- It is normal for natural fiber rugs to “sprout.” What may seem to be a pulled thread is really just a yarn whose fibers have sprouted. This is not a defect but an inherent quality of certain natural fiber rugs. Simply clip the sprout that has popped up with a sharp scissors.
- Vacuum regularly with suction only--a beater brush is not recommended
- Blot liquid spills immediately by pressing a clean, undyed cloth into the spill to absorb as much as possible. You may spot-clean using a solution of mild dish soap and water but test the solution in a small, inconspicuous area of the rug to be sure there is no discoloration.
- If you get a solid (e.g. chocolate bar, melted cheese) on the rug use the dull edge of a knife to scrape the solid up as much of possible and then follow instructions above for liquid spills.
- Made in India