This transitional jute rug featuring a subtle, checerboard pattern brings a magnificent, moderately chunky texture to practically any area in your home. Creamy ivory and earthy tans and gold play nicely with so many types of decor and is exceptionally durable as well. Hand woven by skilled village weavers who apply vintage weaving techniques to a fresh design.
- Material: 100% jute
- Construction: Handloom woven
- Color: Tan, Ivory
- Pile Height: 0.50 inches
- Backing: N/A
- Rug pad recommended
- Slight color variations may occur due to the unique qualities of natural fibers
- Vacuum regularly with suction only--a beater brush is not recommended
- Blot liquid spills immediately by pressing a clean, undyed cloth into the spill to absorb as much as possible. You may spot-clean using a solution of mild dish soap and water but test the solution in a small, inconspicuous area of the rug to be sure there is no discoloration.
- If you get a solid (e.g. chocolate bar, melted cheese, cat vomit) on the rug use the dull edge of a knife to scrape the solid up as much of possible and then follow instructions above for liquid spills.
- Made in India
Nicknamed the “Golden Fiber” for its beautiful luster, Jute fibers are characteristically long, soft and shiny and are among the strongest, most flexible vegetable fibers on the planet. Its fibers exhibit naturally anti-static, insulating and moisture regulating properties which are exceptional qualities for a natural fiber area rug. Jute is predominantly farmed by approximately four million small farmers in India and Bangladesh and supports hundreds of thousands of workers in jute manufacturing (from raw material to yarn and finished products).