Hestia Natural Fiber Rug
For a perfect balance of softness and durability, this geometric natural fiber rug brings high style and quality into your home design. Bold patterned rugs, like this black and ivory one, help add depth and texture to the look of your living room, dining room, or bedroom. This unique rug’s simple design, inspired by tribal patterns, can provide an easy facelift to your existing décor while its soft, medium pile provides a plush feeling underfoot. Sturdy backing also keeps your rug in place, making it a practical choice for almost any space.
- Material: 60% recycled cotton-viscose blend, 40% jute
- Construction: Hand tufted
- Color: Black, White
- Pile Height: 0.50 inches
- Enjoy the hand-made look and feel of this rug, which was hand-tufted by skilled weavers using traditional techniques.
- This rug is GoodWeave-certified, which means you're not only making the world more beautiful by buying an artisanal product -- you're making the world better by helping to end child labor and supporting fair working conditions.
- Jute fibers have anti-static, insulating, and moisture-regulating properties to make your room naturally more comfortable.
- Backing: Cotton and natural latex
- Rug pad recommended
- Slight color variations may occur due to the unique qualities of natural fibers and recycled materials
- Vacuum regularly with suction only--a beater brush is not recommended
- Blot liquid spills immediately by pressing a clean, undyed cloth into the spill to absorb as much as possible. You may spot-clean using a solution of mild dish soap and water but test the solution in a small, inconspicuous area of the rug to be sure there is no discoloration.
- If you get a solid (e.g. chocolate bar, melted cheese) on the rug use the dull edge of a knife to scrape the solid up as much of possible and then follow instructions above for liquid spills.
- Made in India