A hybrid pattern combining geometric and tribal elements and distinguished by the use of recycled and natural materials. Upcycled denim, jute, viscose and PET yarn is expertly hand tufted by skilled artisan weavers using the same tools and methods that have been used in their villages for generations.
- Material: 40% upcycled denim, 30% jute, 20% viscose, 10% post-consumer PET
- Construction: Hand tufted
- Color: Blue, Beige, Red
- Pile Height: 0.50 inches
- Backing: Cotton, Latex
- Rug pad recommended
- Slight color variations may occur due to the unique qualities of natural and recycled materials
- Vacuum regularly with suction only--a beater brush is not recommended
- Blot liquid spills immediately by pressing a clean, undyed cloth into the spill to absorb as much as possible. You may spot-clean using a solution of mild dish soap and water but test the solution in a small, inconspicuous area of the rug to be sure there is no discoloration.
- If you get a solid (e.g. chocolate bar, melted cheese, cat vomit) on the rug use the dull edge of a knife to scrape the solid up as much of possible and then follow instructions above for liquid spills.
- Made in India