Freya White Area Rug
Perfect for the living room or bedroom, this creamy, off-white jute area rug is blended with soft fibers that are gentle on bare feet. A cozy, grounded texture and woven two-toned construction add natural brightness to your indoor spaces, which is especially invigorating during early mornings and dark winter months. Like most neutral rugs, this versatile piece pairs easily with a variety of décor schemes, from minimalist and modern to rustic farmhouse chic. Adding a jute area rug to your room provides durable floor protection, ample wear resistance, and natural style to your everyday life.
- Material: 65% jute, 35% post-consumer PET
- Construction: Handloom woven
- Color: White
- Pile Height: 0.50 inches
- Enjoy the hand-made look and feel of this rug, which was woven on a hand loom by skilled weavers using traditional techniques.
- This rug is GoodWeave-certified, which means you're not only making the world more beautiful by buying an artisanal product -- you're making the world better by helping to end child labor and supporting fair working conditions.
- Jute fibers have anti-static, insulating, and moisture-regulating properties to make your room naturally more comfortable.
- Post-consumer PET is made from recycled soda bottles.
- Backing: N/A
- Rug pad recommended
- Slight color variations may occur due to the unique qualities of natural fibers and recycled materials
- It is normal for natural fiber rugs to “sprout.” What may seem to be a pulled thread is really just a yarn whose fibers have sprouted. This is not a defect but an inherent quality of certain natural fiber rugs. Simply clip the sprout that has popped up with a sharp scissors.
- Vacuum regularly with suction only--a beater brush is not recommended
- Blot liquid spills immediately by pressing a clean, undyed cloth into the spill to absorb as much as possible. You may spot-clean using a solution of mild dish soap and water but test the solution in a small, inconspicuous area of the rug to be sure there is no discoloration.
- If you get a solid (e.g. chocolate bar, melted cheese) on the rug use the dull edge of a knife to scrape the solid up as much of possible and then follow instructions above for liquid spills.
- Made in India