Eirene Blue Area Rug
If you’re looking for a unique pattern to add to your office or living space, this blue area rug features a medallion design in elegant navy and cream colors. Made with jute and sustainable yarn derived from recycled soda bottles, this rug offers maximum pile resilience without compromising softness. Its low profile and sturdy backing would also make this a durable piece for use in the dining room, living room, bedroom, or study. With this eco-friendly, hand-made rug, you’ll make a conscientious style statement that fits perfectly with coastal and architectural decor, whether your taste runs modern or traditional.
- Material: 70% jute, 30% post-consumer PET
- Construction: Handloom woven
- Color: Blue, Tan
- Pile Height: 0.50 inches
- Jute fibers have anti-static, insulating, and moisture-regulating properties to make your room naturally more comfortable.
- This rug is GoodWeave-certified, which means you're not only making the world more beautiful by buying an artisanal product -- you're making the world better by helping to end child labor and supporting fair working conditions.
- Enjoy the hand-made look and feel of this rug, which was woven on a hand loom by skilled weavers using traditional techniques.
- It is normal for natural fiber rugs to “sprout.” What may seem to be a pulled thread is really just a yarn whose fibers have sprouted. This is not a defect but an inherent quality of certain natural fiber rugs. Simply clip the sprout that has popped up with a sharp scissors.
- Backing: Cotton and natural latex
- Rug pad recommended
- Slight color variations may occur due to the unique qualities of natural fibers and recycled materials
- Vacuum regularly with suction only--a beater brush is not recommended
- Blot liquid spills immediately by pressing a clean, undyed cloth into the spill to absorb as much as possible. You may spot-clean using a solution of mild dish soap and water but test the solution in a small, inconspicuous area of the rug to be sure there is no discoloration.
- If you get a solid (e.g. chocolate bar, melted cheese) on the rug use the dull edge of a knife to scrape the solid up as much of possible and then follow instructions above for liquid spills.
- Made in India