What's black, white and read all over? This rug! Recycled newspaper twisted into sturdy yarn is interwoven with natural, golden jute to make one dynamic statement. This is no fluff piece--this is a soft, heavy, rugged area rug ideal for practically any space in your home.
- Material: 56% jute, 44% recycled newspaper
- Construction: Handloom woven
- Color: Tan, Multi
- Pile Height: 0.50 inches
- Backing: N/A
- Rug pad recommended
- Slight color variations may occur due to the unique qualities of recycled materials and natural fibers
- Vacuum regularly with suction only--a beater brush is not recommended
- Blot liquid spills immediately by pressing a clean, undyed cloth into the spill to absorb as much as possible. You may spot-clean using a solution of mild dish soap and water but test the solution in a small, inconspicuous area of the rug to be sure there is no discoloration.
- If you get a solid (e.g. chocolate bar, melted cheese, cat vomit) on the rug use the dull edge of a knife to scrape the solid up as much of possible and then follow instructions above for liquid spills.
- Made in India