The Confluence Collection by Anji Mountain presents a captivating combination of two uniquely complementary yarn types--bamboo viscose and natural jute. Bamboo viscose provides shimmer and silky softness while jute delivers a natural, earthy counterpoint. Ascent features a jagged diamond pattern in jute which is overtufted to great effect on a base of bamboo viscose in a cool, inviting color palette of charcoal gray and natural brown jute.
- Color: Gray, Beige, Natural
- Construction: Hand tufted viscose, hand woven jute
- Pile: 65% blend of cotton and viscose made from bamboo, 35% jute
- Height: 0.50 inches
- Rug pad recommended
- Vacuum regularly with suction only--a beater brush is not recommended
- Blot liquid spills immediately by pressing a clean, undyed cloth into the spill to absorb as much as possible
- For hard to remove stains professional rug cleaning is recommended
- Made in India
Bamboo Viscose & Jute
Nicknamed the “Golden Fiber” for its beautiful luster, jute fibers are characteristically long, soft and shiny and are among the strongest, most flexible vegetable fibers on the planet. Its fibers exhibit naturally anti-static, insulating and moisture regulating properties which are exceptional qualities for a natural fiber area rug. Bamboo viscose is made by extracting the cellulose fibers from the interior of the bamboo trunk (as well as the leaves) and processing it into rayon fiber which is silky smooth and has a lustrous sheen.