A new-age American classic. We've taken one of the U.S.A.'s biggest contributions to western civilization--denim--and fused it with a highly sustainable natural fiber--jute--to create a cool, casual and durable area rug. The denim in this rug is recycled from the denim industry and it strikes a perfectly balanced look and feel with our natural jute. James Dean would surely approve.
- Construction: Handloom woven
- Pile: 60% upcycled denim, 40% jute
- Rug pad recommended
- Vacuum regularly with suction only--a beater brush is not recommended
- Blot liquid spills immediately by pressing a clean, undyed cloth into the spill to absorb as much as possible
- For hard to remove stains professional rug cleaning is recommended
Denim & Jute
Jute is an incredibly versatile and sustainable natural fiber that has been used around the globe for centuries to produce a seemingly endless array of products. Its long, soft and durable fibers are ideal for area rugsute brings a magnificent, chunky texture to any space. Its fibers exhibit naturally anti-static, insulating and moisture regulating properties. The denim used in this rug is recycled from the denim industry and it strikes a perfectly balanced look and feel with our natural jute.