Sisal fiber is exceptionally strong and durable and is one of the most hard-wearing natural fibers. It does not absorb moisture easily and resists saltwater deterioration so it's an excellent option for seaside home decor.
- Sisal in beige, ivory tones in a boucle weave
- Pile: 100% sisal
- Machine woven
- Khaki cotton border with mitered edges provides a natural, clean design
- Non-slip latex backing
- Slight color variations may occur due to the unique, natural qualities of the sisal
- Spot-clean borders with mild dish soap and water solution
- Vacuum regularly with suction only--a beater brush is not recommended
- Blot liquid spills immediately by pressing a clean, undyed cloth into the spill to absorb as much as possible
- Height: 0.25 inches
- Made in China
Sisal fiber exhibits a notably lustrous sheen and is creamy white. It measures up to a little over 3 feet in length and is exceptionally strong, durable and stretchable. Sisal is one of the most hard-wearing natural fibers and is an excellent choice for floor covering. It does not absorb moisture easily and resists saltwater deterioration so it is a good choice for seaside home decor. Sustainably harvested in Southern China where the hot, dry climate offers perfect growing conditions.