Paper Shag Confetti
Ethereal, Cumulonimbus cloud-like puffs of unbelievably soft fabric invite bare foot days and nights while maintaining a refined, contemporary disposition. This marvelous balance of comfort and style presents an array of dazzling applications throughout the home. This rug also makes a compelling sustainability statement with its inventive use of recycled paper in its pile.
- Color: Confetti (mixture of brown, mocha, creme)
- Construction: Handloom woven
- Pile: 50% recycled paper, 25% viscose, 25% polypropylene
- Backing: Cotton and natural latex
- Rug pad recommended
- Vacuum regularly with suction only--a beater brush is not recommended
- Blot liquid spills immediately by pressing a clean, undyed cloth into the spill to absorb as much as possible
- For hard to remove stains professional rug cleaning is recommended
Recycled Paper, Viscose & Polypropylene
This unique blend of materials includes 50% recycled paper pulp, 25% viscose and 25% polypropylene. The result is a rug which is exceptionally soft, surprisingly durable and quite beautiful.