Golden jute featuring multi-color cotton chenille highlights is hand woven on antique wooden hand looms.
- Jute brings a magnificent, chunky texture to any space
- Jute fibers exhibit naturally anti-static, insulating and moisture regulating properties
- Pile: 80% jute, 20% cotton
- Backing: Cotton/latex
- Height: 0.25 inches
- Rug pad recommended
- Vacuum regularly with suction only—a beater brush is not recommended
- Blot liquid spills immediately by pressing a clean, undyed cloth into the spill to absorb as much as possible
- For hard to remove stains professional rug cleaning is recommended
- Made in India
Jute & Cotton
Nicknamed the “Golden Fiber” for its beautiful luster, jute fibers are characteristically long, soft and shiny and are among the strongest, most flexible vegetable fibers on the planet. Cotton has been a universally beloved fiber for centuries which has a million and one applications. It is low maintenance, soft, strong and takes dye exceptionally well. Major advances have been made recently which have greatly improved the sustainability of cotton production in the areas of irrigation, land use and recycling.