Our patented Bamboo Office Chair Mats have introduced eco-friendly style to what was formerly an unattractive and purely functional accessory. Naturally elegant bamboo is more durable than a plastic mat and adds a charming organic touch to any area.
- Designed for Commercial carpet (up to 1/4″ thick, no carpet pad) and hard floors
- 2″ wide slats
- Felt backing with non-slip gripper dots keeps mat in place
- Rounded edges for easy access on and off the mat
- Rolls up for easy shipping and portability
- Finished with premium, eco-friendly, UV-cured coating for ultimate protection
- 100% Moso bamboo is sustainably harvested in its native habitat in the Anji Mountains of China
- Kiln-dried to the optimum moisture content to minimize cracking and warping
- Meets stringent European E1 standard for formaldehyde emissions
- Hard floor casters are recommended for optimum performance
- Dusting and light cleaning can be done with a damp cloth. We also recommend Bona Pro Series Hardwood Floor Cleaner for regular cleaning and Bona Pro Series Hardwood Floor Refresher for occasional refreshing of the polyurethane coating.
We purchased the Standard Bamboo Chair Mat with no lip to solve the problem of our chairs scarring the hardwood floor in our home office. They work! They protect our floors and give a good solid and stationary surface for our rolling office chairs. We purchased the walnut color but I would not say they are really walnut (our floors are walnut hardwood); the stain of the mats has more of a reddish tone. If you are trying to match a walnut stain, these won't do so. But we can live with that to protect the floors. We like that the mats stay in place with the type of backing that they have. We are overall very satisfied with our purchase and would recommend these to others.
This îs my second mat. I loved my first one and had it for 7 yrs before replacing it. I bought one without a lip this time time and a little larger. I love it already!
Excellent Product. Easy shipment and set-up. Holds itself in place and allows chair to roll easily.
Like it, hopefully will last.
My recent story - ordering from Anji Mountain... I needed a chair mat and remembered the last one I had. It was hard plastic that had to be heated up to bend and had nail-like spikes on the bottom that, along with its rigidity, made it more than hard to deal with. Worst part was the continuous off-gassing. I still remember that smell. After moving, I needed a new mat and wondered if anyone made a better one. Online reading led me to Anji Mountain. Considering the shape, I wondered about delivery. After it was delivered... When it arrived, the mat came nicely folded to a manageable size and was easy to unpackage. On unwrapping it, I was pleasantly surprised by how durable it appeared - it is more "heavy-duty" than anticipated and is serving its purpose well. I like that the product I ordered is made from rapidly renewable material, can roll up, has a non-skid backing and blends with the wood floor I want to protect. Money well spent!