Our patented Bamboo Office Chair Mats have introduced eco-friendly style to what was formerly an unattractive and purely functional accessory. Naturally elegant bamboo is more durable than a plastic mat and adds a charming organic touch to any area.
- Designed for Commercial carpet (up to 1/4″ thick, no carpet pad) and hard floors
- 2″ wide slats
- Felt backing with non-slip gripper dots keeps mat in place
- Rounded edges for easy access on and off the mat
- Rolls up for easy shipping and portability
- Finished with premium, eco-friendly, UV-cured coating for ultimate protection
- 100% Moso bamboo is sustainably harvested in its native habitat in the Anji Mountains of China
- Kiln-dried to the optimum moisture content to minimize cracking and warping
- Meets stringent European E1 standard for formaldehyde emissions
- Hard floor casters are recommended for optimum performance
- Dusting and light cleaning can be done with a damp cloth. We also recommend Bona Pro Series Hardwood Floor Cleaner for regular cleaning and Bona Pro Series Hardwood Floor Refresher for occasional refreshing of the polyurethane coating.
It's very good! We are very happy
Replacement for similar item purchased about 8 years ago.Very similar. Nicer design. Made slightly differently so I expect it to last even longer. A good item at a good price if this is the type of desk chair mat that you are looking for.
I was disappointed with the color... not as shown in photos in your ads. Called and asked if I could trade for a darker color (walnut) and was told I could, but later was called back and told the size I wanted was not offered in the darker color. So, I had to keep it,but I really dislike the color.
We purchased the Standard Bamboo Chair Mat with no lip to solve the problem of our chairs scarring the hardwood floor in our home office. They work! They protect our floors and give a good solid and stationary surface for our rolling office chairs. We purchased the walnut color but I would not say they are really walnut (our floors are walnut hardwood); the stain of the mats has more of a reddish tone. If you are trying to match a walnut stain, these won't do so. But we can live with that to protect the floors. We like that the mats stay in place with the type of backing that they have. We are overall very satisfied with our purchase and would recommend these to others.
This îs my second mat. I loved my first one and had it for 7 yrs before replacing it. I bought one without a lip this time time and a little larger. I love it already!