Boot trays don’t have to be boring. The foundation of this collection begins with a premium, heavy-duty, waterproof tray made of natural and recycled rubber featuring a classic scroll design. To that we have added an easily removable insert that is available in a variety of stylish patterns and woven from natural, durable coir fiber. This insert adds a pretty punch to your décor and cleans up simply—just remove insert, shake out debris, hose off insert, air dry and you are back in business. Genius! Now go outside, do what you do and know that your footwear has a safe and smart place to rest when you get back home.
- The tray is made from 80% natural rubber—70% of which is recycled from car & truck tires. The insert is made from 100% woven coir (coconut fiber).
- Keeps your footwear organized and your floors clean
- Perfect solution for your pet food bowls—not just for shoes!
- Heavy-duty natural rubber tray stays in place and tall sides keep water, snow and mud from spilling over
- Available in multiple sizes to easily hold 2 to 4 pairs of adult-sized boots
Love the product! Really two boot trays in one. Take out the insert for the winter months and the snow and ice melt in the rubber tray. When it's "mud season", put in the insert so that the dirt from your boots and shoes stays put. Just ordered two more, price was right!