Upcycled denim, all-natural jute and eco-friendly PET yarn are delightfully juxtaposed in a geometric tribal pattern. This hefty rug is expertly hand tufted by skilled artisan weavers using the same tools and methods that have been used in their villages for generations.
- Material: 60% upcycled denim, 20% jute, 20% post-consumer PET
- Construction: Hand tufted
- Color: Blue, Tan, Ivory, Beige
- Pile Height: 0.50 inches
- Backing: Cotton, Latex
- Rug pad recommended
- Slight color variations may occur due to the unique qualities of natural and recycled materials
- Vacuum regularly with suction only--a beater brush is not recommended
- Blot liquid spills immediately by pressing a clean, undyed cloth into the spill to absorb as much as possible. You may spot-clean using a solution of mild dish soap and water but test the solution in a small, inconspicuous area of the rug to be sure there is no discoloration.
- If you get a solid (e.g. chocolate bar, melted cheese, cat vomit) on the rug use the dull edge of a knife to scrape the solid up as much of possible and then follow instructions above for liquid spills.
- Made in India