Bamboo rugs have been a traditional floor covering in the Far East for centuries. They add a touch of organic, practical elegance to any space. Our bamboo rugs are made of the finest quality, sustainably harvested bamboo in the world for supreme durability. Kiln-dried bamboo is machine-planed and sanded for a smooth finish. This classic collection offers a variety of intriguing designs and brilliant colors to choose from.
- Dark brown and mahogany colored bamboo in an intriguing camoflauge pattern with a black border
- 100% Moso bamboo is renowned for its durability and is sustainably harvested in its native habitat in the Anji Mountains of China
- Patented, ventilated, non-skid eco-soy backing cushions while keeping rug in place
- Mitered cotton borders provide natural, clean design
- Slight color variations may occur due to the unique, natural qualities of the bamboo
- Clean surface with a damp, clean cloth
- Spot-clean borders with mild dish soap and water solution
- Plastic or felt casters are recommended for chair or furniture legs to protect against scratching and cracking of bamboo slats
- Height: 0.20 inches
- Made in China
Bamboo is remarkable in its renewability—many species can be harvested in as little as four years. By contrast, hardwoods like oak take at least 40 years to mature before they can be harvested. When bamboo is harvested, a new shoot will grow from its extensive root system with no need for additional planting or cultivation. The species of bamboo used in our products (Moso) is sustainably harvested in its native habitat in the Anji Mountains of China. Bamboo is also extremely durable—its fibers are far stronger than wood fibers and much less likely to warp from changing atmospheric conditions.